Before submitting your application, please read the entire agreement carefully. After submitting your application, you entailed agreeing to obey all the mentioned terms and conditions. allnursejobdescriptions.com have complete rights to cease your account at any time when they found any breach of this agreement with or without a notice. If we the allnursejobdescriptions.com believe, there is a danger to the business, or if they feel the service is harmful, then they have right to take immediate charges.
Privacy and Protection of Your Information
Use of Website Materials
We own or certify all content and other website materials, including designs, graphics, logos, information, pictures, data, software, documentation, routines, sound files, technology, and the arrangement and a section of general materials, but not restricted to all text. The Website Materials are trademarked or copyrighted, and illegal use of these materials may break trademark, copyright, and other laws.
You can download, view, access, or print hard copies of the Website Materials for your educational purpose, personal and non-commercial use only. You are not supposed to change or reproduce the materials or you cannot display it publicly, distribute, or you can use it for any commercial or public purpose. We sternly forbid any use of our materials for any reason that is not particularly identified or approved in these Terms and Conditions or specifically allowed by 2U.
Logos, Trademarks, and Service characters displayed or if you used on the website, but not restricted to “2U” are 2U’s registered trademarks. The Intellectual Property (IP) is confined in the law by copyright, patents, and trademarks that allow people to get recognition or monetary benefits from what they provide, or create. The IP is a system that supports the innovation and creativity and helps them to prosper. In the IP, all the rights are reserved to by us , or its affiliates, licensors, partners, or principals.
If you find nothing on the website, then it can be interpreted as conceding, estoppels, by the proposition, or any license or right to contact any IP shown on the website without any third-party that owns the IP or written permission of our on the website. In case of any misuse of the IP shown on the website is sternly forbidden. 2U will assertively enforce its IP rights to the complete scope of the law.
The Accuracy of Information
When it comes to the accuracy of information, 2U considers but does not assure you that all the details that are shown on the website or an in any other alerts or e-mail, or infrastructure offered with the website is precise. Though the preceding that we suggest you is that you can verify all the information independently before making any educational financing or educational decisions.
Disclaimers and Warranties
You should clearly admit and agree that use of the website is at your personal risk, and the service of the website is offered “As Available” and “As Is.” In specific, its subsidiaries, 2U, Affiliates, Agents, or/and Licensors do not warrant or represent to you that:
- You website use will meet all your needs.
- Your website use will be timely, uninterrupted, free from error, or secure.
- Any details acquired by you as a consequence of your use of the website will be reliable or accurate.
- Defects in the Functionality or Operation of any software offered to you along with the website will be revised.
- Any website material that you want to download can be done at your personal risk and discretion. And, you are only liable for any damage to your device or computer system or data loss at the time of download.
- No information available in written or oral or advice attained by you from 2U or from the website functions or your use can make any guarantee is not specifically stated in the agreement terms.
- 2U specifically rejects all conditions and warranties, whether implied or express, but not restricted to the indirect warranties and conditions of scalability, suitability for a certain reason, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
You should clearly agree and understand that allnursejobdescriptions.com, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors will not be accountable to you for:
- Any secondary, indirect, substantial, unusual, or exemplary damages that might incur by you or caused by any presumption of liability. But, it is not restricted to any loss of kindness or business status, cost of procurement of alternate services or goods, data loss, or other subtle loss.
- Any damage or loss, which incurred by you, including but not restricted to damage or loss caused by any consequences of changes that 2U may create to the website or for any temporary or permanent remission in the condition of the website or any website features.
- The removal of corruption or store failure, any text, and other data communication maintained or broadcasted through your website then you should not fail to provide accurate information to 2U.
These restrictions on the responsibility of 2U, you should relate and understand the prospects of any losses occur even you are advised or not.
These terms and conditions will not restrict or exclude liability or warranty of 2U for losses that may not be legally restricted or disqualified by relevant law. Some authorities do not permit the prohibiting of particular conditions or warranties or the exclusion or limitation of responsibility for damage or loss caused by breach of contract, negligence, or breached of indirect terms, of consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, only the restrictions that are legal in your authority will apply to you, and the responsibility of 2U will be restricted to the utmost level allowed by law.
Questions & Contact Information
If you want to know more information or have any questions related to the website, then you can directly contact to us at info (@) allnursejobdescriptions.com.